The Goal of youth ministry is to love and care for youth where they are, by listening and encouraging them to develop their relationship with God. Youth group provides opportunities for nurture, growth, and fun while challenging youth to respond to God’s call to serve in their communities.
St. Luke’s offers a class for youth to participate in during the Sunday School hour at 9:50am. Grades 7-12 meet in Room 207. The class uses a variety of resources to examine the Christian faith and explore how to live a Christian life.
Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts
- Meet every Monday evening at 7pm.
- When school is in session.
Call the church office at 816-763-8444 for leader’s contact information.
- COME join other youth having fun as we grow in Christ. Bring your friends.
- GROW in your love for Jesus through the study of the Bible, through prayer, and through building a caring fellowship.
- GO and let your light shine into the world as you share God’s love with others.
The Youth Group (grades 7 thru 12) meets right after second service, about 12:15pm, on the second and fourth Sundays of the month. Together we share in spiritual growth through study and other activities. All Youth are invited!
The parents of the youth are included in many activities and are always welcome. The youth also participate in the District, Conference and Jurisdictional Youth Ministry Programs.